eBay Tips & Tricks
There is lots of money to be made on eBay, as well as lots of great deals for shoppers.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, there are some things you should be aware of beforeyou venture out.
Just as the police will warn you about purse snatchers when you are shopping – they say be aware of your surroundings, know where you are going (or at least look like it!).
Unfortunately, you need to be cautious when shopping online as well, on a number of levels. There are a lot of techniques, strategies, and facts that the savvy buyer or seller should
know about, so that they don't make a mistake that could have anywhere from minor to severe consequences.
Exciting Facts About eBay
• More than 2 MILLION people visit eBay every single day -- searching for products to buy!
• People spend an average of 2 hours shopping on eBay.
• 72% of eBay users make more than £50,000 per year!
• eBay currently has over 147 MILLION members, and thousands of new members are addedevery single day!
• eBay processes over £1,000 in sales every second! That's £1,000 up to £86,000,000 a day -- every single day of the year!
• If you have a retail business, a good way to increase your sales is to advertise some of your inventory on eBay.
• If you know where to buy something in bulk at wholesale price, and then sell it on eBay, you can make a profit.
• People make money selling everything from unwanted items of little monetary value, tobrand new and expensive objects such as satellites, motorcycles, and cars.Needless to say, you can certainly see that on many levels you can benefit by doing business on eBay.
The eBay Tips & Tricks you need to know
Views 6 Likes Comments Comment
9 February 2006
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides