Affordably accepting credit card payments couldn't be easier since the advent of PayPal. You can get paid by credit cards, e-checks or instant bank transfer with one simple, cost-effective solution.
1. Go to PayPal website.
2. Read the Merchants section on the Home Page to learn about the details.
3. If you do not have an account, complete the registration process for a Premier Account or a Business Account. A Business Account will also let you have multiple users access your account with permissions that you indicate.
4. If you already have an account, log in.
5. To increase your spending and receiving limit, click on Status 'Not Verified'. Here you can enter your SSN or Driver's License number and you will have unlimited spending/receiving.
6. Now click on Merchant Tools. Under Accepting Website Payments, click Buy Now Buttons.
7. Enter your product information. You can change the button style used and add more options such as color, size, etc. When finished click 'Create Button Now'. The next page tells how to place the button on your website or within an email.
8. That's it! It's that easy. You are up and running. You can create as many buttons as you want for your products. There are also lots of other solutions available so you can send invoices for your products or services, and even have a shopping cart with a 'View Cart' button.
If you have found this guide helpfull please click the "YES" button below so i can continue to help my fellow ebay members with their queries.
Thanks for reading,