Professional uv gel nail polish online at affordable prices. VB polish gel lasts for up to 21 days.
Application & Removal
VB® Professional Application
·Prep and file nails (including cleaning/removing cuticles) for a smooth surface prior to application.
·Set up your UV/LED lamp to prepare for the curing process (do not use the light unless curing).
1. Shake each bottle before use to blend.
2. Apply a thin layer of the base coat evenly onto the nail surface and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 10 seconds.
3. Apply a thin and even first coat of colour nail polish and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 120 seconds (2 minutes).
4. Apply a second thin and even coat of colour nail polish and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 120 seconds (2 minutes).
5. Apply a thin even layer of top coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 120 seconds (2 minutes).
6. Wipe nails carefully with an isopropyl alcohol wipe to remove any residue and provide that high gloss shine.
7. Repeat the process on the other hand.
VB® Professional Removal
·Ensure you have your aluminum foil and/or VB® Professional removal wraps, cotton pads/balls and pure acetone prepared.
·Cut out the rectangular shaped pieces of aluminum foil (e.g. 5cm x 10cm) - one for each nail which requires the polish removal.
·The removal process is best done over a small towel (to prevent acetone dripping onto any surfaces).
1. Soak a cotton pad/cotton ball and/or VB® Professional removal wrap with acetone and place directly onto the nail.
2. Wrap the rectangular shaped aluminum foil around your fingertip and nail and squeeze to form a 'finger cap'.
3. Leave on for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Remove the aluminum / wrap from your fingers.
5. Using a dab of the pure acetone on a cotton pad/ball, give each finger a final wipe to remove any remaining residue.
Shake the bottle thoroughly before each use to disperse the solvents which helps prevent evaporation and thickening.
Close the cap firmly when not in use. This will prevent solvent from evaporating in between services. It may be necessary to clean the neck of the bottle after use to ensure a tight closure.
Do not expose the bottle to light without the cap firmly in place. Exposure to light can begin the curing process; this includes sunlight and table lamps.
Replace the cap when you are not actually applying the product. This limits evaporation as well as exposure to light.
Use VB® Professional when the bottle is at room temperature. This will insure good consistency for application and eliminate fast evaporation of the solvents.