What is Feedback and How to leave Feedback on Ebay
This guide will show you how to leave feedback and help you understand the feedback system on ebay. Feedback shows whether you were happy with the item/service you bought on ebay. This shows other ebay members whether you are a good trusted ebayer who provides a good service or not.
There are 3 types of feedback: Positive, Neutral and Negative. Positive feedback is when you get exactly what you expected and are very happy with the seller. Neutral feedback is when you are not completely happy with your purchase but arranged a resolution with the seller. Negative feedback is a last resort when you are very unhappy with your purchase and think that the ebay member is not up to scratch.
How to leave feedback
1. Login in to Ebay
2. Click on ‘My Ebay’
3. Go to ‘My Summary’
4. Scroll down to the ‘My account’ section and click on the ‘Feedback’ bullet point
5. Click ‘Leave Feedback’ and select positive, negative or neutral
6. Write a short comment about how you found the ebay member e.g. great item, quick delivery, super quality, fast payment, good ebayer etc.
7. Scroll down and click ‘leave feedback’ at the bottom of the page
How the Feedback score system works
you will receive:
• +1 point to your feedback score for each positive rating left for you.
• 0 points to your feedback score for each neutral rating left for you.
• -1 point to your feedback score for each negative rating left for you.
• A feedback star once you have 10 or more ratings left for you.
Yellow Star = 10 to 49 points
Blue Star = 50 to 99 points
Turquoise Star = 100 to 499 points
Purple Star = 500 to 999 points
Red Star = 1,000 to 4,999 points
Green Star = 5,000 to 9,999 points
Yellow Shooting Star = 10,000 to 24,999 points
Turquoise Shooting Star = 25,000 to 49,999 points
Purple Shooting Star = 50,000 to 99,999 points
Red Shooting Star = 100,000 or more points
Thank you for reading my guide and I hope it was useful for you.
If you found this guide helpful please click on the tab below.