If you have other admin accounts on the machine that you can use then you can reset the password with their account.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on the icon called User Accounts.
- Click on the user that you have lost the password for.
- Select remove password from the list of choices.
If you only have 1 profile or the others are password protected as well then you need to
- Reboot the PC and press F8 when prompted to do so
- This displays a menu with number on a black and white screen.
- Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Login in using the Administrator account (previously hidden)
- Now follow the instructions above.
If the Administrator account is password protected then you will need to take the PC to a computer shop.
Fo rfuther information please visit our eBay shop : Highridge Computers Ltd.