- first look on the website and find out the names of the clothes you really want for example "melody dress" "bruce hoody" etc.... this can make it easier to slim down your search and find out the going prices to compare.
-ask the seller if the item fits any other sizes i have found hoody's that fit up to a size 12 but they are marked as a size 6 by all saints.
- don't buy anything listed as a "sample" or bought from a "Sample sale" this means it was not bought in the shop and I've been ripped off before buying items classed as samples which have turned out to be fake.
- all saints clothing can be delicate ensure you read the description carefully for any faults that the item might have.
- buying from trusted sellers ensures you're getting the real deal
- you can tell how old an all saints item is by the way it is sized for example if an item is a size small, medium or large this item of clothing is an older peice of all saints clothing than items specifically marked as size 8,10, 12 etc.... this is because all saints changed the way they sized their clothes a few years ago. although on some items like large cardigans and shawls they still use s/m or m/l
- lastly check the label more recent labels have a black or white design with a new straight logo with all saints co limited. This newer tag also sometimes states country of origin and fabric type such as silk or Japanese cloth etc. older items (around 2-3years) the label will be the all saints logo in an itallic old english style print or patches sewn into the material with this print. Around this time I have also noticed some items such as hoodys having print instead of a tag. older items 5year and older are bold all saints in block style writing very basic and easy to spot.
hope this helps people thinking about buying from ebay