306 PLIP PROGRAMMING
1. Turn the Ignition switch to the accessory position (the first click) using the key without the remote plip attached.
2. Hold the Plip key close to the central locking receiver mounted in the roof console.
3. Press the large plip button until it gives an intermittent flasnig (around 45 seconds should be enough) and then press the small plip button on the remote.
4. Repeat for second Plip key if required.
5. Turn the ignition OFF.
6. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.