This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
We can build any size of 3D background. To learn more please visit our about me page (Click here)
We ship 5 days a week and use City Link for large parcels. You will get your item within 2 business days.We'll provide you with tracking link everytime
We accept payments by PayPal or via card over the phone. You can use your credit/debit card without having paypal account
NATURAL LOOKING 3D ROCKS BUNDLE
PLEASE NOTE: COLOUR OF ITEM MAY VARY, CAN BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT IN SHADE.
IT"S HAND MADE, EVERY ROCK IS UNIQUE.
Dimension of items in cm: (+/-1 cm)
Large rock XXL - Lenght: 29 x Deep: 22 x Height: 39cm
Large rock XL - Lenght: 30 x Deep 17 x Height: 32cm
Small rock - Lenght: 18 x Deep 18 x Height: 17cm
Mini rock - Lenght: 11 x Deep 9 x Height: 11cm
Photos of our happy customers:
Other ornaments available on the separate listings:
A natural looking ornament, real rock look.
Your fish can hide and swim trough the rock. It has holes so your fish can swim through and hide Can be used as with reptiles or in aquariums.Your fishy will love it.Resin Rock is completely safe and non-toxic for your Fish!
We do also any size of background, on our website you can just Enter dimensions of 3d background (Width and Height) you need (the background should be smaller than your tank) and enter voucher code: newsletter and enjoy 10% discount.
The ornaments, just like all other products, is made of highest-quality materials:
- a high quality mineral and resin conglomerate
- fiberglass used as a strengthening material
- dyes resistant to ultraviolet radiation on the coloured surface of the background
3D Backgrounds available to buy on the separate listings.
3D Rock & Root
3D Dark/Grey Rock
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you do backgrounds for corner tanks?
A: Yes, Background for corner tank will be shaped like letter L . It will be two sections one L shaped and second straight background with clips behind to connect those two parts.
Q: How to install 3d Background?
A: You just have slide the background in. Background doesn't float. You can fix it and level it with gravel or stones. You can use silicone, but it's not necessary in most cases.
1. Background should be first rinsed with water to remove possible dust
2. Drain your tank a bit to avoid spillage during sliding the background inside your tank
3. Slide the background inside the tank
4. Use gravel, substrate or stones to level it up. If the background height is too small use extra gravel or stones to make it higher.
5. Water level should be less then background top edge, so fish will not swim behind it
6. Use side nets/mesh – fold them
7. You can adjust the size of background using jigsaw or angle grinder.
8. You can drill holes for pipes, water inlet or outlet using normal drill
9. All heater and pipes can be hidden behind the background, but it is recommended to use additional power head/small internal filter to increase warm water circulation. Place internal filter close to heater to push out warm water from behind the background.
10. Thin background doesn’t have side mesh, it should be siliconed to the back wall of your tank if you don’t want your fish swim behind it. It’s too thin to use mesh on sides.
11. If you ordered background in 2 sections, to get best visual effect, use clear silicone in the joint. So the line of cut will not be much visible. You don’t have to use clips provided , but only silicone or both.
12. Cleaning of the background – use sponge to remove algae’s. Don’t use any chemicals for cleaning, only water from your aquarium.
Q: Is the 3d Background flexible?
A: No, background is not flexible, it's solid and you can't bend it, as it's made from polyresin
Q: How can I trim the background?
A: You can use jigsaw, handsaw or angled grinder to cut background. If you don't have any DIY skills we can supply you background custom built according to given dimensions.
Q: I have aquarium with support braces, how do I install 3d background?
A: We can provide background in couple of sections, each section can be slide separately in the tank and join sections inside the tank. The joint will be less visible when you use clear silicone.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.