Details about 6DOF IMU LSM330DL LSM330 sensor board for RC, robots FPV projectsSee original listing
29 Sep, 2013 19:14:13 BST
Approximately £22.25(including postage)
European Union, Germany
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
6DOF IMU Board I2C, SPI
6DOF IMU LSM330DL Full assembled PCB board with gyro and accelerometer sensors for RC robot or other project.
LSM330DL 3x Axis accelerometer sensor and 3x Axis gyroscope sensor
· Analog supply voltage 2.4 V to 3.6 V
· Low-power mode
· Power-down mode
· 3 independent acceleration channels and 3 angular rate channels
· ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamic, selectable full scale acceleration range
· ±250/±500/±2000 dps dynamic, selectable full scale angular rate
· SPI/I2C serial interface (16-bit data output)
· Programmable interrupt generator for free-fall and motion detection
· ECOPACK®, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
The LSM330DL is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope. ST’s family of modules leverages a robust and mature manufacturing process already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers. The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are based on CMOS technology that allows designing a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics. The LSM330DL has a dynamic, user-selectable full-scale acceleration range of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and an angular rate of ±250/±500/±2000 deg/sec. The accelerometer and gyroscope sensors can be either activated or put in low-power / power-down mode separately for power-saving optimized applications. The LSM330DL is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package. Several years ago ST successfully pioneered the use of this package for accelerometers. Today, ST has the broadest manufacturing capability in the world and unrivalled expertise for the production of sensors in a plastic LGA package.
· Sensor place in the board center
· You can easy select two I2C address for gyro and accelerometer by soldered jumper
· You can select I2C or SPI mode for sensord
· Power LED
· Dimensions 19x19mm
· FPV, RC and Robots systems
· GPS navigation systems
· Impact recognition and logging
· Gaming and virtual reality input devices
· Motion-activated functions
· Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
· Vibration monitoring and compensation
· Free-fall detection
· 6D-orientation detection
The winning bidder can pay by Paypal (eBay's approved payment method). Credit cards can be used through Paypal. Paypal payments must come from an account with a Confirmed shipping address and I will only ship to that Confirmed address. Payment must be received within 2 days. I will make an effort to provide good communication and to ship the item promptly when I receive payment.
I take prompt shipping seriously and will ship within 1 business day once cleared payment is received. Note that Paypal eChecks can cause a significant delay before they clear. Typical Paypal payments do not have this delay and will ship promptly, I'm only referring to eChecks. I cannot ship on weekends or postal holidays (the local Post Office is closed on both Saturdays and Sundays).
Please mail me if you need any further information.
The delivery time will be 5-15 business days.
All items will be marked as gift.
We are not responsible for possible duty/tax/vat in buyer's country.