Details about Copal Polaroid shutter large format from mp4 camera.See original listing
For parts or not working
08 Mar, 2012 19:34:58 GMT
[ 3 bids ]
London, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended or is not fully operational. This includes items that are ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||copal large format shutter|
|Manufacturer warranty:||None||Compatible Brand:||Large format|
|Brand:||Copal / Polaroid|
You are bidding on the following, no reserve item:- "Copal Polaroid shutter large format from mp4 camera."
I have tried to clean this shutter with lighter fuel, to remove old lubricant but I've not been very successful. When the light fuel evaporates, the shutter starts to stick again, hence low start price and no reserve. No returns. Needs to be serviced by someone who knows what they are doing (Not me!).
I have a cameras & film stall at Old Spitalfields market and I am there, every THURSDAY from about 8 AM until a little after 5PM (Depending on the weather, so call first)
I now accept payment via your smartphone by using ERICSSONMONEY.COM! Instant fund transfer, in SECONDS! Now there is an alternative to PAYPAL, HOORAY!!
International delivery £ASK.
Auction Terms and Conditions - Please read.
1. Payment, by Paypal, with delivery to your registered paypal address. For international bidders I accept all major credit cards via PayPal, but my prefered method of payment is cash or Money-Order.
2. Uk bidders, my prefered method of payment is either, by Postal Order, By (UK) cheque, (shipping after funds have cleared.) or in cash on collection (Subject to agreement, before auction end).
3. Non-UK bidders you are liable for ALL import duties and taxes. Please ask for estimate for shipping before the auction ends. Overseas posting is can be expensive, especially for items over 2Kg.
4. Payment within five days of auction end, no exceptions
5. All items are sold as-is, with no warranty is offered or implied. However, buyers who collect can inspect on collection (Either London N12 or elsewhere, by prior arrangement.)
6. I do not do bank transfers, so don't ask.
7. Bidders with ZERO or Negative feedback, or less than 10 positive comments will have their bids cancelled unless they contact me first explaining HOW they will be paying.
8. I am NOT running a business, I do my posting one day per week, normally Tuesdays. I don't have a car so large items are very tricky and might take a little longer and cost more!
9. All bidders please note: buyer is responsible for all shipping charges (in all directions) and customs duties.
10. Please note that returns are accepted in the case of a material mis-description of the item. A refund of the bid price will be made (excluding postage). All other returns are subject to negotiation and may incur a handlnig charge.
11. If you have any issues with my terms and conditions, do not bid, and kindly look elsewhere.
12. You can contact me 09:00GMT-22:00GMT on 07967-127924. Do not call me in the middle of the night as the phone is turned off.
13. Although I try to give accurate descriptions, it is possible at times to omit or overlook points that may seem unimportant to me but very important to YOU. I urge bidders to ask questions promptly, and not after the auction is over!
14. NOTE TO potential Russian CUSTOMERS. We know our geography! We know Russian is in Europe even if ebay does not! European shipping applies.