Details about KOU-ZONE® 7" Google A7 Dual Core Camera 4GB Android 4.2 1024*600 3G Tablet PCSee original listing
24 Aug, 2014 20:28:32 BST
[ 18 bids ]
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Contract:||With Contract||Brand:||QPS MOO2N-3T|
|Colour:||Black||Manufacturer warranty:||1 year|
|Resolution:||1024 x 600 HD||Operating System:||Android 4.2|
|Internet Connectivity:||Wi-Fi||Screen Size:||7|
|Hardware Connectivity:||Bluetooth, USB|
KOU-ZONE® 7" Google A7 Dual Core Camera 4GB Android 4.2 1024*600 3G Tablet PC
Explosion Models! Now photographed default deemed sale!
A limited number of stocks last, oh! Arrival time is expected August 28 ~
That comes close to ours - so don't waste your money on rubbish, get the best!
Hurry Up to Buy It Now!
This 7" Tablet is a recommended Tablet PC on the market with superior design, easy application and top performance. This Tablet PC features the latest Android system - Android 4.2 , and stronger performance due to its powerful duad-core chip. Users can also download thousands of APPS from the Google Play Store, a great source where users can download thousands of APPs for free, and Android packaged files can be directly processed. It is a brilliant gadget with stylish design to please both the eye and the mind and helps build up your own image.
The WiFi function allows you to stay connected from any WiFi hotspot. This Tablet Supports WIFI, 3G, FM, GPS, etc. The 7" screen has a 16:9 screen 1024*600 pixels HD resolution making it easier to view more documents and books in one screen without having to scroll up and down.
QPS MOO2N-3T Tablet PC UI
1x Android 4.2 Capacitive Tablet PC
1x Micro USB Cable
1x OTG Cable
1x AC Adapter
1x Packing Box
1x User Manual
Question 1: What is a Google Android tablet?
A: Android is an operating system for mobile phones and tablets, in much the same way that PCs run Microsoft Windows as their
operating system. It's maintained by Google, and comes in a few different version, at the time of writing, Android 4.2 has been
Question 2: Where can I download free Apps?
A: You can get apps from the Google Play store, or from other sources, such as GetJar and 1mobile market. They can also be loaded
onto an Android device manually via a USB cable without using a store.
Question 3: How can I connect the internet with 3G?
A: You can connect to the 3g services if equipped with a dongle which has a sim card slot. The sim card should be 3g enabled. Sim
card is used in cell-phone for connection. Verizon, Sprint, etc. We can just connect 3G dongle to USB 2.0, so we need an OTG
cable which is included in our package, please follow these steps:
1: Make sure your dongle works on your PC/Laptop.
2: You must know the manual setting of your dongle/Service provider (you can download it from net, eg: search for "Verizon APN
3: Download PPP widget from google app and grant root access to it after installation.
4: Connect the 3G dongle to your table pc via the OTG Cable.
5: Click on configure and fill the details of manual setting of your dongle/Service provider.
6: Click connect and enjoy.
Question 4: You said this tablet pc would support MSN, Fring, QQ, Office Suite, why aren't there on screen after the boot?
A: This Tablet PC does support all the APPs mentioned above, but we have only installed necessary APPs for you, as ever
has different need on a variety of Apps and some of them are not even free, therefore users need to install on their own.
Question 5: I don't see 4 GB Nand Flash in internal storage, is there anything wrong?
A: Partial of that 4 GB Nand Flash is used for formatting and other functions, resembling to the status of a Computer's Hard Drive.
More precisely, it is consisted of three parts, internal storage(app data&media content), NAND Flash and and hidden system space.
Question 6: Can't connect my Tablet PC via WiFi, how to sort this out?
A: If problems like "Seem out of range","Random disconnections" etc occur, the tablet gets the blame because the user already has
their smartphone, laptop or xbox connected so it must be the tablet right?
In some ways, yes, and there are possible issues, and of course, ways to overcome them:
1: Whenever you try to connect WiFi for the first time, make sure there is no space in SSID, SSID is how your network named, like
"Jameshouse", but Android Tablets seem to have difficulty in connnecting WiFi if there is a space in Network name.
2: Intermittent Connection, this is usally caused by Router not issuing an IP address to the tablet, assign a static IP address can
settle down the problem. Operate in such an order: Settings-WiFi-Hold the network you are to connect for a second-Modify
network-drag the menu down to check"show advanced options"-Change IP settings from DHCP to Static, fix the tablet IP address to
something like 192.168.0.xx
3: Security Block, this is the case when you have excellent signals on the table pc, but your device just refuses to connect WiFi.
The easiest method is to switch off security and add mac control to filter out outside users. Effectively, you input the tablet MAC
address into the security setup menu on your router and this will give the tablet free access to all of the routers security features,
however this blocks all other devices from entering the network so remember to add the MAC address of your smart phone, laptop, xbox etc. For specific instuctions on how to do this, read routers manual or consult your ISP.
4: Network Congestion, the rest of your devices may work fine but the tablet keeps dropping out or shows very low signal even
when sitting on top of the router - a favourite complaint that received from users. This contributes to too many wireless signals
from competing networks spoiling your network signal. Android Tablets seem particularly susceptible to this. Cycling to a different
channel frequency can help significantly and many people see their signal jump from "low" to "excellent" just by the flick of that
virtual switch. Cycle throuigh all 11 frequencies until you find the one that works best with your tablet.
5: Router Issue, try to connect WiFi in some hotspots like Starbucks and Kentucky, if it works there, then the easiest cure seems to
renew the router.
Only 1 out of 50 tablets sent to our repair centre actually displayed a fault - the rest were one of the above configuration issues so
don't GIVE UP on your tablet!
Question 7: When should I choose to restore the factory settings, and what problems does it solve?
A: Performing a factory reset can be useful for a number of reasons and situations, particularly when your device has become too
clogged up with apps, files and different accounts which may be compromising the performance. Please follow the outlined steps
1: Navigate to the settings of your tablet.
2: Scroll down to click on Backup&Reset section of the Settings menu.
3: Enter reset facotry settings.
4: Hit the Reset Device Button.
Question 8: How to reflash the operating system?
A: It is necessary to reinstall your operating sysytem when you come across problems like screen lock, stuck on Android logo during
boot, lines on screen, or other software issues that prevent the tablet from working properly, please message us for detailed
instructions and addresses to dowload system files.
1. We accept PayPal & Credit card.
2. Payment must be cleared within 14 days once you add item to your basket.
1. Buyer should be respond on choosing the correct item before your payment made. If you buy a wrong item, please leave a note on eBay before we ship it. If the item is dispatched, we have to ask buyer to return it for refund and then cancel the order. Buyer need to pay for the return postage.
2. We provide 1 year warranty for our items, our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer / user's part.
3. Free gifts don't have warranty. Free gifts are subject to availability. If no free gifts available, we will not make compensation.
4. If you receive the wrong or faulty item, pls email us freely within 14 days. We will provide you a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept the returns without a RMA number.
5. Pls make sure the returned item is in its original status which you received from us and pack it well to avoid broken during transport. If the returned parcel arrived with any accessories or parts of the goods lost or broken, we reserve the right to refuse replace/refund.
6. In all cases, buyers pay for the shipping fees at their own cost to return products for exchange or refund. We will be responsible for the postage of replacements. The replacement/refund will be made upon receipt of the returned item. Pls update the barcode to us after you send item back. Our warehouse will process all of the returned parcels each week, so there maybe some delay, If you don’t have any message from us after you send item back. Pls email us freely, will follow you up in 1 business day.
Any problems, please contact us freely
1. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and we will promptly do the same to you. Your better comments will be an encouragement for us to offer the better quality products and the better service in future.
2. If you are not satisfied with item, please contact us first via Ask a Question or via Contact Seller. Your messages will be answered within 1~2 business day. We will try our best to solve your problem until to your satisfaction.
Copyright ©globalebuy-com. All Rights Reserved
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details