We're becoming a popular place for young families to stay. Andy's review on Trip Advisor said: ' Robin Hill Farm Cottages are exactly the way you should experience a UK country based holiday. My wife, our daughter Isla (2 years old), and I stayed in the delightful Swallow Cottage in September 2013'.
At Robin Hill Farm Cottages we have six superb farm holiday cottages converted from former milking shed and barns; heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub, a chill out conservatory, games room, two outdoor play areas; 14 acres of pasture and woodland and a stunning location above a hidden valley near Bideford in North Devon. To read more click: www.robinhillfarmcottages.co.uk/
Early summer is a great time of year for a holiday in North Devon. Not only are there lots of young lambs to see out in the fresh green fields, the hedgerows are bursting to life with wildflowers, birds are nesting (the house martins have already returned to Robin Hill Farm) and the sea is getting warmer.
North Devon has a range of toddler friendly places to visit from the Big Sheep, Watermouth Castle, The Milky Way with its newly created Toddler Tastic indoor play centre, The quirky Gnome Reserve (wearing the hat is a obligatory and the wild flower areas are beautiful), Exmoor Zoo (plenty of petting and animal feeding times).
Back at base we’ve got all the essentials to save you boot space in your car:
- In your cottage: travel cots, high chairs, stairgates, bedguards, black out blinds, plug covers;
- Our indoor pool is heated to 30 degrees (plus hot tub for grown ups);
- Indoor and outdoor play areas with toddler toys;
- Small library of games, books and dvds:
- AND a bike store because the Tarka Trail is so handy you might want to bring your bikes on holiday too! (Local bike hire isexcellent and include all sorts of child seats/carriers).
- We’ve even got buckets and spades for the beach!
Tempted? Give us a call today on 01237 473605 or email to discuss options on email@example.com