Day or night, the DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder is your dependable eyewitness on the road. The DrivePro 200’s high-quality wide angle 7 glass lens captures crystal-clear Full HD video and features a bright 2.4” color LCD screen for live view and playback, making it easier than ever to gather reliable evidence and examine events. Easy to install and operate, the DrivePro 200 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos whenever needed.
Sharp Video Anytime
Transcend’s DrivePro 200 is aimed at helping you feel more confident and safer while driving. Mounted on your car’s windshield, the DrivePro 200’s camera combines an extra wide 160° viewing angle, resolution of 1920x1080p (30fps), and a row of 7 glass lenses to ensure your whole trip is recorded in high clarity as it happens. The large f/2.0 aperture means this lens will automatically adjust to light conditions to capture all details of an event, including license plates, in both day and night, while the built-in microphone can record sound if required.
The evidence recorded by the DrivePro 200 can be used to protect and assist you in all manner of traffic incidents and fraudulent claims including: reporting incidents to the police, identifying the cause of an accident, and completing insurance claims. What’s more, knowing that every action is recorded, it can be an excellent way for parents to encourage good driving behaviour in young drivers.
Install and Record
Installing the DrivePro 200 is easy. Simply mount the DrivePro 200 in the middle of your car’s windshield (near the rear-view mirror to ensure the best field of view) and connect the included car adapter from the DrivePro 200 to your car’s lighter socket.
Operating the DrivePro 200 is even easier. After starting your car’s engine, the DrivePro 200 will automatically turn on and start recording video files. After the engine is switched off, the DrivePro 200 will automatically save the current recording and power off.
To help you get started right away, the DrivePro 200 comes with a Transcend 16GB microSDHC Class 10 memory card. And to save you the hassle of buying additional storage, Loop Recording mode will overwrite the oldest files in the memory card with new videos when capacity is full.
If the DrivePro 200’s built-in motion G-Sensor detects an impact during recording, it will instantly trigger emergency recording mode. Video files recorded in emergency mode are protected from being overwritten. You also have the option to manually activate emergency recording mode using the accessible emergency button.
Wi-Fi & App QR Codes
Thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi and supported by the free downloadable DrivePro 200 App, for Apple iOS and Android devices, the DrivePro 200 can be operated by a passenger as the driver gets on with the task of driving. When connected to the DrivePro 200’s dedicated wireless network, you can view live video footage during recording, playback and download videos, and easily adjust DrivePro 200 settings directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Using a barcode scanner App and the camera on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, scan the suitable QR code for the easiest and quickest way to download the free DrivePro 200 App.
Alternatively, open the App Store or Google Play and search for "DrivePro". Select the suitable DrivePro 200 App (iPhone, iPad, or Android version). Follow the device instructions to complete installation.
- Smooth, detailed Full HD 1080P recording @ 30fps resolution
- Bright 2.4-inch colour LCD screen
- 160 degree wide angle glass lens
- F/2.0 aperture for improved low-light performance
- Bundled 16GB microSD memory card
- Wi-Fi function lets you operate the DrivePro 200 on your mobile device
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connector for easy computer connectivity and fast file transfers
- Stream videos on a TV screen via VIDEO OUT port
- Records videos in .MOV file format
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Supports 13 languages
- Two-year Limited Warranty (includes DrivePro 200 and microSD memory card)*
*Please access Trancend's website for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
- For your own safety, do not operate the DrivePro 200 or use the App while driving.
- Never place the DrivePro 200 where the driver’s view or deployment of airbags is obstructed.
- Mount the DrivePro 200 within range of the windshield wipers to ensure clear visibility in rain.
- Dimensions 67mm × 72mm × 34.3mm
- Weight 84g
- Display Type and Size 2.4" colour LCD
- Image Sensor Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
- Lens F/2.0, 160° wide angle
- G-Sensor 3-axis
- Microphone Built-in
- Speaker Built-in
- Resolution/Frame rate Full HD (1920x1080) 30FPS / HD (1280x720) 30FPS
- Video Formats H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
- Memory Card Support MicroSD, 8GB/16GB/32GB (Class 6 or above)
- Connection Interface USB 2.0
- Network Interface Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Encryption WPA2
- Power Supply Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DV 5V 1A
- Operating temperature 0°C (32°F) ~ 65°C (148°F)
- Certificates CE, FCC, BSMI
Note On some cars, the lighter socket continues to provide power after the engine is switched off. If this happens, unplug the DrivePro 200 when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent any unexpected problems.
- Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- MAC OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
Device requirements for running the DrivePro 200 App:
- iPhone 4 or later / iPad mini / iPad with iOS 5.0+.
- Android device with Android 2.3+.
If you are in doubt regarding compatibility, please ask.
When buying memory cards please check your camera, phone or other device is compatible.