Details about YONEX ArcSaber Z Slash Badminton Racquet Racket, Strung, Made in JapanSee original listing
22 Jul, 2014 08:18:36 BST
Approximately £99.76(including postage)
AU $49.00 (approx. £27.16) AusPost Registered Post International Parcel | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Seven Hills, New South Wales, Australia
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand New Genuine YONEX Arc Saber Z-Slash Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, 3U G4, Strung (with Yonex BG-65) (Other strings available at extra costs) -
Made in Japan.
We are the largest Yonex dealer selling the cheapest Yonex products in Australia. We are the honestest seller, too.
We only sell GENUINE products. If you can prove otherwise, we will TRIPLE your money back!
Be careful of those items listed with item location in China or Hong Kong. Most of them are fake and very low quality.
Fake Racquets and strings will adversely afftet your performance and you cannot enjoy the game by palying with them.
Fake bags cannot protect your racquets. Fake shoes cannot protect your feet.
Yonex Warranty - We providing the honestest guarantee for all the goods we sold.
Generally speaking we offer 6 months Yonex factory warrnaty against faulty workmanship and materials. Why I say generally is that it depends on the use and how it is looked after. If there is signs of clash, incorrect stringing, heat etc., we do not cover by warranty.
If the racquet is in good condition without any such signs of contact we would extend beyond 6 months, but depending on the failure of racket.
- String and stringing -
* $1 extra if strung with Yonex BG-65Ti,
* $2 extra if strung with Yonex BG-66 or BG-68Ti,
* $3 extra if strung with Yonex BG-80,
* $4 extra if strung with Yonex BG-85,
* $5 extra if strung with Yonex NBG 95 or NBG-98 (Cosmic Gold or Silver Grey colour), NBG-99, BG-80 Power or BG66 Ultimax,
* $8 extra if strung with JP Version BG-75 Ti,
* $14 extra if strung with JP Version BG-66 Maxima or NBG-98 (red, black, pink or yellow).
There are many ways to check the genuineness of Yonex racquets.
- Flex - Stiff ;
- Frame - H.M. Graphite, Cup Stack Carbon Nanotube frame;
- Shaft - H.M. Graphite, Super HMG; Ultra PEF shaft;
- Super Slim Long Shaft; Compact Frame,
- The Slimmest Racquet Frame at oblique angle,
- Even balance;
- New Built-in T-Joint & Control Support cap;
* Arc Saber Z-slash - Pushing The Boundaries Of Speed to Reach 421km/h (Guinness World Record), and achieve 10% greater swing speed;
* Kinetic energy is in square proportion to speed;
* Minimize air resistance to generate Greater swing speed;
* Smallest frame size and Aerodynamic Cross-Section at oblique angle;
* Ultra Thin Shaft - Thinnest shaft - 9.6% Thinner;
* New C.S.CAP - 2% less air resistance;
* Hybrid of SHM carbon and Ultra PEF realizes tough flexibility and greater kick back effect;
* Cup Stack Carbon Nanotube at both sides of frame & HT carbon at the top of frame accelerate every shot;
* Nanoscience grommet - Stronger material avoids +15% to be deformed, offers for wider contact with string &offers for wider contact with string.
- Reliable & Trustworthy Supplier - Please refer to customer feedback in eBay (Nearly 100% Positive Feedback).