All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Solution Focused activities for workshops and team events. It helps readers to maximise the effectiveness of their workshops, team meetings and projects, use creative stimulating activities with confidence and precision, and create even more ideas and processes for their own situations.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Rohrig is a partner in KonsultKontor in Germany. SF informs all his work, especially in training and in quality development. His work is firmly rooted in practicality and pragmatism.Jenny Clarke is co-director of The Centre for Solutions Focus at Work in the UK. She is an experienced manager, consultant and coach and has worked with SF ideas in organisations worldwide for over fifteen years. Peter and Jenny have both been members of the SOLWorld Steering Group since it began in 2002.
- PublisherSolutions Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSolutions Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJenny Clarke,Peter Rohrig
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.