All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new translation of this complex and beautiful poetry.
- Author BiographyDONALD REVELL recently became Writer-in Residence and Professor of English at the University of Utah. Winner of a Guggenheim and two National Endowment for the Arts fellowships, his most recent Wesleyan book is Beautiful Shirt (1994).
- Author(s)Guillaume Apollinaire
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication25/08/1995
- Language(s)English & French
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byDonald Revell
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.57
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.92Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.