All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver since Sir Arthur Evans first excavated at the site of the Palace at Knossos in the early twentieth century, scholars and visitors have been drawn to the architecture of Bronze Age Crete. Much of the attraction comes from the geographical and historical uniqueness of the island.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. McENROE is the John and Anne Fischer Professor of Fine Arts at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York, and a member of the American School of Classical Studies in Athens. He has worked in Crete for many years as a field archaeologist and excavation architect. His recent publications include Critical Perspectives in Art History (co-edited with Deborah Pokinski) and Pseira V: The Architecture of Pseira.
- Author(s)John C. McEnroe
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note204 b&w images, 8 color in one 8-page section, 1 map, 4 tables.
- Weight908 g
- Width5499 mm
- Height7128 mm
- Spine509 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.