All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the White and Allied forces of the Russian Civil War, and the armour they had at their disposal throughout the course of the war. It was a varied collection including British and French vehicles and the armoured trains that enabled the Whites to dominate much of Siberia.
- Author BiographyDr David Bullock has a PhD in European Military History specialising in the period 1870-1920. Previously an officer in the US Airforce, he now works as an historian for the Department of Defense and an Associate Professor at Colorado Technical University. He has published one book and over 60 articles on military history, travelling in over 40 countries, including Russia, to do his research. Andrei Aksenov is a well-respected Russian illustrator who has worked on a number of projects including Tanks of the Civil War for Armada. This is his first book for Osprey.
- Author(s)David Bullock
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.83
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note7 colour & 40 b&w illustrations, index
- Weight166 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrei Aksenov
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.