CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom assisted suicide to basic standards of nursing and residential care, debates around end of life issues are rarely out of the news. This succinct guide represents current thinking in the Church of England and offers a framework for ethical decision making and the highest standards of pastoral care in often complex and challenging situations.
- Author BiographyBrendan McCarthy McCarthy is the Church of England's national adviser on medical ethics and health and social care policy. Mia Hilborn is Head of Spiritual Healthcare and Chaplaincy Team Leader at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. She is also Chair of the Chaplaincy Leadership Forum, the body responsible for representing healthcare chaplaincy to NHS England. James Newcome is the Bishop of Carlisle and, from 2010, the Church of England's lead bishop for healthcare issues. Since November 2013, he has also been the lead bishop for medical ethics and healthcare issues in the House of Lords. Mike Hill is the Bishop of Bristol. Between 2010 and 2013 he was the lead bishop for medical ethics and healthcare issues in the House of Lords. Justin Welby is the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Author(s)Brendan McCarthy,James Newcome,Mia Hilborn,Mike Hill
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byJustin Welby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.