All listings for this product
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £58.50Trending at £63.25
- £9.79Trending at £10.31
- £6.34Trending at £6.79
- £20.95Trending at £22.13
- £11.99Trending at £13.48
- £7.00Trending at £8.86
- £10.00Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Wilf. He worries about everything. He is a Mighty Worrier. And now the most evil man in the world has decided to get piratey...
- Author BiographyGeorgia Pritchett (Author) Georgia Pritchett is a comedy writer who has written for a number of TV comedies and comedians including The Thick Of It, Veep, Miranda, Have I Got News For You, Smack the Pony, Graham Norton, Jo Brand, Paul Merton, Lenny Henry, Ronnie Corbett, Wallace and Gromit and several other real, fictional and occasionally plasticine people. Wilf the Mighty Worrier is Georgia's first work for children. She lives in London with her partner and two children. Jamie Littler (Illustrator) Jamie is a St. Albans-based illustrator who graduated from the Arts Institute at Bournemouth in 2008, and won a High Commendation in the Macmillan Children's Book Award in the same year. Since then Jamie has worked with many varied clients, and his debut children's book, 'MUM'S THE WORD', written by Timothy Knapman, is to be published by Hodder Children's Books in 2013. He is the creator, writer and illustrator of the on-going comic series 'COGG & SPROKIT' which is serialised in the Phoenix Comic, and his debut fiction series 'ATOMIC!', published by Scholastic Children's Books, written and created by Guy Bass, was released in 2012. When not trying to tame his un-naturally fast growing hair, he likes drawing, colouring in, cutting things out and sticking things in. Whatever medium he uses, Jamie tries to create a 'hand-made', organic and energetic feeling in his work. His interests are pretty wide and varied; although he does have a soft spot for wild animals and things that go bump in the night. Jamie is represented by Jodie Marsh at United Agents.
- Author(s)Georgia Pritchett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWilf the Mighty Worrier
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Littler
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.