Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing threats to marine ecosystems, this volume contains contributions to the 41st European Marine Biology Symposium. Coverage includes marine protected areas, global climate change and marine ecosystems, sustainable fisheries and agriculture.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hydrobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 202
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEmer Rogan,Gavin M. Burnell,John Davenport,Mark Emmerson,Rob McAllen,Ruth Ramsay,Tom Cross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.