All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at cheating, corruption, and concealment to focus on motivations, justifications, influences, and reductions of dishonesty.
- Author BiographyJan-Willem van Prooijen is an Associate Professor in the Department of Social and Organizational Psychology at VU University Amsterdam, and a Senior Researcher at the Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR). Paul A. M. van Lange is Professor of Psychology at VU University Amsterdam and a Distinguished Research Fellow at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJan-Willem van Prooijen,Paul A. M. van Lange
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.