All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study of early Canadian law delves into the court records of the Niagara District, one of the richest sets of records surviving from Upper Canada, to analyze the criminal justice system in the district during the first half of the 19th century.
- Author BiographyDavid Murray is a University Professor Emeritus in the Department of History at the University of Guelph.
- Author(s)David Murray
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleOsgoode Society for Canadian Legal History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1 map, 9 tables
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.