All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of mathematical modeling concentrating on game theory, statistics and computational modeling.
- Author BiographyScott de Marchi is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Duke University. His work has been funded by the National Science Foundation, and he has published articles in the American Political Science Review, Journal of Politics, Journal of Theoretical Politics and Public Choice. Professor de Marchi was appointed a Fellow-at-Large by the Santa Fe Institute in 1999, and is a faculty member of the Ralph Bunche Summer Institute and the Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models program. His research continues to focus on the field of computational political economy and other mathematical methods, individual decision-making, the presidency, and public policy.
- Author(s)Scott de Marchi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.