Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.87Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines methods and techniques that enabled builders to construct some of the most imposing monuments of ancient Rome.
- Author BiographyLynne Lancaster is Associate Professor of Classics at Ohio University. A scholar of Roman archaeology and architecture, she has been awarded fellowships from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, the M. Aylwin Cotton Foundation, and the American Academy in Rome.
- Author(s)Lynne C. Lancaster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 halftones 5 maps 15 plates
- Weight1270 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.