CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides guidance on the learning difficulties faced by the dyslexic child participating in Physical Education in a primary mainstream setting. It offers its readers effective teaching strategies to develop pupils' skills along with examples of good practice.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Portwood is a Senior Educational Psychologist working with Durham LEA. She has spent many years developing school-based programmes to support pupils with specific learning difficulties and problems with co-ordination.
- Author(s)Madeleine Portwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.