All listings for this product
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionDetails how to organize as well as how to manage project teams, from planning and scheduling to cost management. This title includes cases that inspire discussion and debate, while real world vignettes give students insights into how to apply project management in the workplace.
- Author BiographyJack Gido was most recently Director of Economic and Workforce Development and Director of PennTAP, the Pennsylvania Technical Assistance Program, at Penn State University. In this position, he directed the program, obtained funding, and provided leadership for a statewide staff who provide technology assistance and workforce development to Pennsylvania business and industry to improve their global competitiveness. Jack has 20 years of industrial management experience, including the management of productivity improvement and technology development projects. He holds an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University. Jack is a member of the Project Management Institute and the former president of the Upstate New York Chapter, and he teaches courses on project management. Dr. Clements currently serves as the 23rd President of West Virginia University and is a tenured Professor in the Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Prior to becoming President of WVU, Jim served as Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Economic Development and Community Outreach, Chair of the Computer and Information Sciences Department, and the Robert W. Deutsch Distinguished Professor of Information Technology at Towson University. He holds a Ph.D. in Operations Analysis from The University of Maryland Baltimore County, an M.S. in Computer Science from The Johns Hopkins University, and a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. He is the author of more than 50 research publications. During the past 20 years Dr. Clements has served as a consultant for a number of public and private organizations. He is also a four-time winner of the Faculty Member of the Year Award given by students at Towson University.
- Author(s)Jack Gido,James Clements
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.