All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students and energy managers to the principles of managing and conserving energy consumption in buildings people use for work or leisure. This book introduces the use of standard performance indicators and energy consumption yardsticks, and also discusses the use and application of degree days.
- Author BiographyKeith Moss spent 13 years in contracting and consulting before moving to Bath where he taught to HND and Degree level. During this time he undertook private work to keep abreast of developments in the industry. He has in that time been an external examiner and verifier for BTEC/Edexcel and served on the CIBSE Education Training and Membership Committee.
- Author(s)Keith J. Moss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.