All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA faculty-specific series for students in higher education.
- Author BiographyMark Roberts was active in English Language Teaching, ESP, teacher training and ELT project management for over 20 years, working for the British Council in Yemen, Pakistan and Romania. He also had several years' experience in different capacities in Germany, working at the University of Bielefeld as a lecturer for English Language foundation subjects, as a teacher in the English language programme at a major German bank and as a high school teacher. For five years before his retirement in 2009, he was tutor for English for Academic Purposes at the Centre for English Language Education at the University of Nottingham, where he was active in course design, materials development and the application of new technology in language learning and teaching. Terry Phillips has worked in ELT for more than 35 years as a teacher, teaching supervisor, manager and language school owner. As a consultant, he has worked in more than 20 countries in all parts of the world, advising state and private language institutions on all aspects of school management. For the last ten years, he has been a full time freelance writer with his wife Anna, producing more than 160 published books in ELT. Although he and Anna have worked for all the major publishers, all recent works have been for Garnet Education. Terry is the series editor of the English for Specific Academic Purposes series for Garnet Education, which aims to prepare students to entry into a particular faculty for English-medium tertiary education. The series won the ESU award in 2009.
- Author(s)Mark Roberts
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Specific Academic Purposes
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Notefull colour photos, tables and illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Phillips
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.