All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlants have had symbolic as well as practical meanings and uses since the beginning of human civilisation. This title introduces readers to a rich variety of British and Irish plant folklore, drawing on the author's own archives collated over forty years, and a wide range of historical and contemporary literature.
- Author BiographyRoy Vickery worked as a botanist at the Natural History Museum, London for over 30 years, as the museum's curator of vascular plants. He has published five books on plant folklore and is a former Honorary Secretary of the Folklore Society.
- Author(s)Roy Vickery
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note12 bw illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.