All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh water has become scarce and will become even more so in the coming years, as continued population growth places ever greater demands on the supply of fresh water. This book draws on historical sources to trace the emergence of the current framework for resolving water-rights issues to California in the 1850s, during the Gold Rush.
- Author BiographyMark Kanazawa is professor of economics at Carleton College.
- Author(s)Mark Kanazawa
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleMarkets and Governments in Economic History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note17 halftones, 21 line drawings, 5 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.68
- £7.73Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.