All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany chapters show the close connection between social science and actual policy formation and implementation in the developing world.
- Author BiographyPatricia McCarney is an associate professor of political science at the University of Toronto. Richard Stren is a professor of political science at the University of Toronto, where he has also been director of the Centre for Urban and Community Studies.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, 1 maps
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byProfessor Patricia L. McCarney,Richard E. Stren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.