All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a comprehensive overview of the accumulated knowledge on prevention theory, intervention design, and development and prevention research methodology, this work also promotes prevention science as an evolving field in the practice and policy of drug abuse prevention.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1235 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byWilliam J. Bukoski,Zili Sloboda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.