All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechnology is considered as a key technology of the 21st century with the potential to offer technological solutions for global health and resource-based problems. The author analyses how early stages of the innovation process in biotechnology can be effectively managed, with the aim to transfer an innovation from academia to industry.
- Author BiographyDr. Oliver Uecke received his doctoral degree from the TU Dresden under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Michael Schefczyk (Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation).
- Author(s)Oliver Uecke
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.