All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James W. Sire
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1989
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight199 g
- Width130 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd
- Author BiographyJames W. Sire (Ph.D., University of Missouri), formerly a senior editor at InterVarsity Press, is an active speaker and writer. He has taught English, philosophy, theology and short courses at many universities and seminaries. He continues to be a frequent guest lecturer in the United States and Europe. His IVP books and Bible studies include The Universe Next Door (a worldviews textbook), Scripture Twisting, Discipleship of the Mind, Chris Chrisman Goes to College, Why Should Anyone Believe Anything at All?, Habits of the Mind: Intellectual Life as a Christian Calling, Naming the Elephant: Worldview as a Concept, Learning to Pray Through the Psalms, Why Good Arguments Often Fail and A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics. His most recent books are Praying the Psalms of Jesus. and Deepest Differences: A Christian-Atheist Dialogue with staunch atheist Carl Peraino - Editorial Review.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.