All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining tales of historical-sociolinguistic detection, this book provides a unique insight into how language contact shapes varieties of English.
- Author BiographyPeter Trudgill is Professor of Sociolinguistics at the University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.
- Author(s)Peter Trudgill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 maps 5 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.