All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.69Was:£9.99Free postage
- £8.45Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionKids Learn to Stitch includes six cute little projects to practise after each new group of hand stitches has been mastered. Created from felt and stitched with wool, the colourful little animal and bird projects will encourage both children and adults to pick up a needle and learn to hand stitch.
- Author BiographyLucinda Guy is a successful knitwear designer/maker, with a range of children's and adult's designs and books to her credit. Her partner, Francois Hall, with whom she has collaborated on many of them, is a children's book illustrator and graphic designer. They live in Brighton.
- Author(s)Fracois Hall,Lucinda Guy
- PublisherBerry & Co Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerry & Co Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £6.96Trending at £9.80
- £6.69Trending at £7.22
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.