All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnit is an exciting and dynamic design area, with new technologies opening up a wealth of creative possibilities for designers, as well as innovative uses of traditional techniques. This international showcase features knit in fashion, art and design.
- Author BiographySamantha Elliott is currently principal lecturer at Kingston University and has also taught at Central Saint Martins and the Royal College of Art in London. She has extensive experience in knitted fashion design, having run her own international accessories label and worked with both up-and-coming designers and long-established brands to realize knitted garments.
- Author(s)Samantha Elliott
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width221 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.