All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionLife history has become popular with researchers investigating educational topics of various kinds, including: teachers' perceptions and experiences of different areas of their lives and careers; curriculum and subject development; pedagogical practice; and managerial concerns. This book explores the various reasons for this popularity.
- Author BiographyIvor Goodson is Professor of Education and Professional Development, University of East Anglia (UK), and the Margaret Warner Graduate School, University of Rochester (USA). Pat Sikes is Lecturer in Education, at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Ivor F. Goodson,Patricia J. Sikes
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight530 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.