All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1249 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJ. T. Devreese
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsGeneral Theory.- Linear and Nonlinear Response Theory with Applications.- Conductivity via Nonequilibrium Statistical Physics.- Aspects of Linear and Nonlinear Electronic Conduction in Dissipative Media.- On the Electronic Transport in Polar Solids.- Theory and Application of Inverse Transport Coefficients.- Metals and Semiconductors.- Interacting Electron Gas in Metals.- Effects of Correlations on the Conductivity of Electron-Hole Plasmas.- Aspects of Transport in Liquid Metals.- Structural Effects on Superconductivity.- Classical Transport in Small-Gap Semiconductors.- Amorphous Semiconductors.- Solved and Unsolved Problems for Non-Crystalline Materials.- Theory of Hopping Conductivity in Disordered Semiconductors.- Hopping Transport in High Electric Fields.- The Formation and Motion of Small Polarons.- Electronic Properties of Amorphous Semiconductors.- Seminars.- Functional Integrals.- Some Recent Findings in Noise Theory and their Implications for Transport Processes.- Low Frequency Fluctuations in Electronic Transport Phenomena.- Electron-Hole Liquid Condensation in Semiconductors.- Thermodynamic and Transport Properties in the Hubbard Model.- Optical Determination of Hot Carrier Distribution Functions.- Special Seminar.- Softons, Softarons and Bisoftarons in Amorphous Solids.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.