All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionDetails Hungary's place on the map of European literacy rates between the Renaissance and Reformation and the developed, state-organized educational systems of the later 19th century. A broad international comparative analysis between literacy rates and written and oral culture.
- Author(s)Istvan Gyorgy Toth
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight575 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.