All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the aging process, and suggests ways to eat healthy, cope with diseases and medical emergenices, and maintain physical and psychological well-being in order to increase longevity.
- Author BiographyWalter M. Bortz, M.D., teaches at Stanford University Medical School. He is the past president of the American Geriatrics Society and a physician at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
- Author(s)Walter Bortz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight340 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.