CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is essential to love in life? Should we understand love by referring to its earliest and most primitive roots? Or should we take as our starting point the experience of the adult? The author argues that while science has made no contribution to our understanding of love, art, literature and especially poetry are the best introduction to it.
- Author BiographyAndre Green is a Training Analyst and Past President of the Paris Psychoanalytic Society, and an Honorary Member of the British Psychoanalytical Society. A prolific writer, his books include The Fabric of Affect in the Psychoanalytic Discourse and Key Ideas for a Contemporary Psychoanalysis. Gregorio Kohon is a Training Analyst of the British Psychoanalytical Society. He has published and edited a number of books, including The Dead Mother: The Work of Andre Green.
- Author(s)Andre Green,Gregorio Kohon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.