All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at boys, Man in Demand has been used by countless homeschool families to teach young boys good manners and godly behavior. With practical guidelines for grooming, dress, politeness, conversation skills, and spiritual growth, the books will help children integrate inner beauty with outer beauty.
- Author BiographyEmily Hunter has given a lifetime of ministry to youth. Along with the New Christian Charm Course, she's written Man in Demand (with her husband, Wayne), The Bible-Time Nursery Rhyme Book, and The Keepsake Bible Story Coloring Book.
- Author(s)Emily Hunter,Wayne Hunter
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.