All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach that encourages students to expand their understanding of the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead.
- Author BiographyGary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Susan L. Sebok is a retired professor at South Suburban College in South Holland, Illinois. She is also a licensed attorney. Ms. Sebok has co-authored several successful textbooks for the leading Shelly Cashman Series, including multiple versions of Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) and DISCOVERING COMPUTERS.
- Author(s)Gary B. Shelly,Susan L. Sebok
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £19.74Trending at £21.75
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £7.99Trending at £14.83
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.