All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together an international group of psychologists, neuroscientists, and geneticists to critically review some of the new developments and practices in the emerging field of 'Educational Neuroscience', examining the science behind these practices, the validity of the theories on which they are based, and whether they work.
- Author BiographyMike Anderson is a Professor of Psychology and Director of the Neurocognitive Development Unit in the School of Psychology at the University of Western Australia. His research is based around his theory of intelligence and development and focuses most recently on the influence of the developing brain on intellectual functions in children.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMike Anderson,Sergio Della Sala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.