CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- Author(s)Edward L. Tomusiak,Edward T. Dressler,Henry S. Caplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsElectroweak Interactions with Nuclei [Lectures 1 and 2].- Electron Scattering from Nuclei at Several GeV.- Quarks and Nuclear Physics.- Spectroscopy of N-? Excited States and the Quark-Model.- Polarization Degrees of Freedom in Electron Scattering from Nuclei.- Trinucleon Bound States.- Subnuclear Degrees of Freedom in Photoabsorption and Scattering.- Scattering and Absorption of Photons by Nuclei and Nucleons.- High Resolution Quasi-Free (e,e?p) Experiments.- Meson (Photo- and) Electro-Production and the Structure of Nuclei at Short Distances.- Dynamical Equations for Bound States and Scattering Problems.- Nuclear Physics Investigations Using Medium Energy Coincidence Experiments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.