All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £16.18Trending at £22.99
- £14.50Trending at £14.84
- £9.55Trending at £10.12
- £11.33Trending at £11.48
- £16.47Trending at £17.05
- £6.41Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the origins and development of New Zealand English on the basis of extensive audio-recordings.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gordon is an Associate Professor in the department of Linguistics at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Lyle Campbell is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Jennifer Hay is a lecturer in the department of Linguistics at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Margaret Maclagan is a Senior Lecturer in Speech and Language Therapy at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Andrea Sudbury is a research administrator at the Management Centre, King's College London. Peter Trudgill is Professor of English Linguistics at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland, and is a Fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)Andrea Sudbury,Elizabeth Gordon,Jennifer Hay,Lyle Campbell,Margaret Maclagan,Peter Trudgill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 maps 44 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.