All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOptical Networks with terabits per second bandwidth have received significant interest from both researchers and practitioners. This book covers various topics, including static and dynamic wavelength assignment algorithms, optimized wavelength converter allocation, traffic scheduling for QoS support, and connection management.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleNetwork Theory and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDu Ding-Zhu,Lu Ruan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.