All listings for this product
About this product
- Description4,000 words and phrases are organized thematically within 163 topics. Includes English to Japanese translations of vocabulary throughout, and an extensive index in Japanese at the back of the book.
- Author BiographyJayme Adelson-Goldstein is an ESL teacher-trainer and curriculum consultant. She is the series director of Step Forward, series editor of Read and Reflect, author of Listen First, and the co-author of numerous ESL texts, including The Oxford Picture Dictionary. Jayme gives workshops on vocabulary development, focused listening, multi-level instruction and communicative teaching techniques throughout the United States.
- PrizesWinner of American Inhouse Design Awards 2008.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight799 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJayme Adelson-Goldstein,Norma Shapiro
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.99Trending at £19.90
- £20.89Trending at £26.55
- £19.99Trending at £28.07
- £30.84Trending at £31.16
- £18.99Trending at £19.43
- £19.94Trending at £28.99
- £25.50Trending at £28.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.